Going Up: SF’s Most Expensive Luxury Condo Buildings
According to a report out of Paragon Real Estate Group the sales of luxury condos in San Francisco climbed up to a new high last June. It was a welcome swing of the pendulum after a year of slumping sales for pricey condos. Paragon says that Pacific Heights, Marina district and Noe Valley, Eureka Valley, the Castro and Cole Valley are the most stable in supply and demand of the units.
One surprise of the report was that the South-Beach-SoMa district experienced a “dramatic year-over-year drop in sales.” Paragon conjectures that the decline was prolonged because of new units coming on the market and “cannibalizing” re-sales in the area.
What are the most expensive condos in SF, going from $2,141 per square foot and down?
- Royal Towers on Russian Hill
- The Pacific in Pacific Heights
- Four Season in South of Market
- The Summit on Russian Hill
- St. Regis in Yerba Buena
- One Rincon in South Beach
- Infinity Towers in South Beach
- LuXe in Pacific Heights
- Millennium Tower in Yerba Buena
- The Brannan in South Beach