Increase the Value of Your Home – On Our Dime!
Many of our sellers worry about the up-front fees involved in getting their home ready for sale. Fortunately, Compass came up with an exclusive program to overcome this obstacle. The Compass Concierge program is the latest in a suite of services designed to prepare your home for the market. From deep-cleaning to cosmetic improvements, we will work together to assess opportunities to elevate your home’s value.
How It Works:
- Our team will develop a tailored project plan with suggested home improvements and updates to prepare your home for the market.
- You will contract directly with home improvement service providers.
- Compass Concierge will pay the associated cost for home improvement work performed subject to your agreements with home service providers.
- At the closing of the property, Compass Concierge will collect a fee that covers the cost of the work performed.
- Deep Cleaning
- Cosmetic renovations
- Custom Closets
Key Eligibility Criteria:
- The program is available to all sellers with an exclusive Listing Agreement with Compass.
- Prospective sellers interested in participating in the Compass Concierge program must review and execute the Compass Concierge Service Agreement outlining the program services.
Payment for Services:
- Invoices should be sent to your Compass Agent for payment by Compass.
- When your property closes during the term of the Listing Agreement, Compass Concierge will issue an invoice reflecting the total cost of services rendered.
- Payment for the program services will be collected using your preferred payment method at the earlier of (a) the actual closing of the property or (b) the one-year anniversary of your participation in the program.
- In the event that your property does not sell or the Listing Agreement is terminated for any or no reason (including the property going off market), Compass Concierge will collect any actual costs incurred by the home improvement work performed (within 15 days).
Interested in the program? Call or email me to discuss in more detail.