Local Architects Sculpting San Francisco’s Skyline
Architect firms local to the Bay Area are up front and center in the structural designing and interior designing of some of our most notable and prized local buildings, both here in SF and over to the East, South and North Bay areas. All combined—according to the article from bizjournals.com—local architecture firms in 2017 shoveled in $880 million in fee revenue for their services. That’s four percent below 2016’s level. Top projects from local architects include the Salesforce Tower over to the Moscone Center buildout.
A few of the top architectural firms in SF, ranked in order of gross revenue in 2017:
10) IA Interior Architects—worked on the Salesforce Tower and Okta’s space in SF
6) DGA planning | architecture | interiors—worked on health care buildings in Mission Bay and Kaiser Permanente buildings regionally
4) WRNS Studio—worked on SF State’s Mashouf Wellness Center
2) Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP—worked on SF Moscone Center expansion, one of the firm’s largest projects to date.
1) Gensler—worked on Gusto in San Francisco, and b8ta.