Stuff to Do In the Last Weekend of July 2018
It’s always a pleasure to sip some good coffee at a good café on an interesting SF street and take a look at what’s coming up for a weekend that happens to be the last weekend in a month—in this case July. San Francisco is a movable feast of engaging, inspiring, traditional to quirky art events. Yes, we are an artists’ city and we are art loving San Franciscans.
This weekend, you can check out all the pretty amazing things to do at the sfstation.com art calendar (see link below). Some are free, others pay to play.
- Nightlife on Mars: A Stand-up Comedy Show at Murphy’s Pub, featuring Bay Area’s best comedians.
- The Irish Influence in San Francisco Walking Tour—from the 1840’s on until today.
- Bollywood Blast: Retro Night at OMG, with hits from the 1990’s to current beats.
- Free Daniel Smith Watercolor Workshop, a conversation with Kim Del Valle.
- California — North and South at Heather James Fine Art, a two part series spanning six decades of painting California.
Go here to see the whole lineup for this weekend.