October 18, 2019 In Blog
The Latest San Francisco Real Estate Report
Still want some charts about the SF Real Estate Market? You can get your fill from our most recent Compass San Francisco Real Estate Report.
If you’d just as soon hear my Cliff Notes version, here it is in five easy pieces.
- Year-to-Year the market has remained strong with prices up and number of sales down.
- San Francisco is outperforming other Bay Area market.
- Our median house sales price in San Francisco hit a new high this spring BUT our rate of appreciation is significantly slowing down.
- Looking forward, October is typically one of our busiest months for closed sale after a big spike in September’s inventory.
- We should also see more price reductions as Sellers try to spark renewed buyer interest for overpriced homes before the market slows for the winter holidays.