What is the per-district dollar sales volume in SF?
When thinking about your own piece of paradise in San Francisco, it’s helpful to understand per-district figures, particularly when it comes to sales volumes. That’s why we at Paragon have created a chart specifically for that purpose. Read on to learn more.
We looked at the total dollar volume sales for 12 months of Multiple Listing Service property transactions in the residential sector. They are charted in terms of millions of dollars.
Here’s how the breakdown occurred:
· Noe, Eureka and Cole Valleys (District 5) averaged $1.419 million
· Pacific-Presidio Heights, Cow Hollow and the Marina (District 7) averaged $1.187 million
· Potrero Hill, Bernal Heights, the Mission and the Dogpatch averaged $864 million
· South Beach, Yerba Buena, Mission Bay and SOMA averaged $846 million
· The Sunset, Parkside and Golden Gate Heights (District 2) averaged $578 million
· Russian, Nob and Telegraph Hills and North Beach averaged $554 million
· The Richmond District and Lone Mountain averaged $464 million
· The Bayview, Portola and Excelsior (District 10) averaged $437 million
· Hayes Valley, Alamo Square and NoPa averaged $322 million
· Saint Francis Wood, Forest Hill, West Portal and Balboa Terrace averaged $194 million.
Total San Francisco Multiple Listing home sales during this period – April 1, 2014 to March 31, 2015 – were $7.9 billion.
Dreaming of San Francisco? Cece Blase offers local advice to San Francisco buyers, sellers and owners– and feeds the dreams of those who wish they could live in Tony Bennett’s ‘City by the Bay.’ Call 415-577-0809 or email email@example.com. www.ceceblase.com