What’s Scary Fun in SF’s Halloween To-Do’s
Alert: All Hallows Eve is here in San Francisco in 11 days, on a Tuesday. Where to go? What to wear? Where to dance? Any good Halloween jokes. Halloween drinks? What’s great for kids? Those are the questions plaguing (get it) us right now and up to Halloween. Many of the big events are on the weekend before the Eve.
San Francisco is a killer Halloween party town, awash with all kinds of fetes, feasts and fun ghoulish things to do and displays.
Here’s a very brief run down of what’s the haps for Halloween in SF:
- Oct 27: International Ball San Francisco at the W Hotel. Biggest and bestest with three separate dance floors and a smashing line up of talent.
- Oct 27: Demo: Halloween Spider Lollipops & Spider Webs at Blick on Van Ness—for the whole family.
- Oct. 28: A Nightmare on Van Ness at the Regency Ballroom, some say it’s the biggest Halloween event in SF. Tons of ghoulish dancing fun.
- Oct. 28: Speakeasy SF Halloween Party Cruise on SF Belle boat cruise, a murderous party on the Bay.
- Oct. 31: The Rocky Horror Picture Show—Halloween Night at the UC Theater. A cult classic.
Click here to see the entire list of scarifying Halloween events.